Prescribing Propecia, that the results will stay with them only for the time they take the treatment. The discontinuation of the therapy will get the things back to the pre-treatment condition within some months. Propecia rarely causes any side effects, so if you choose to take it once, make sure you won’t give up later.
Men rarely ask about the options for hair loss treatment. Some get really surprised when they find out Propecia can restore hair thickness. Only 5 percent of people who used the drug have side effects, like weak erection or depression.. Anyway, these symptoms are mild and manageable.
Where to Buy Propecia (Finasteride) 1Mg Online Generic
|Tablet Strength:||1mg × 360 tablet|
|Best Price:||$ 203,44||Per Pill||$ 0.57|
|Where to buy Propecia?|
let's see what the opinion of our subscribers about the drug Propecia (Finasteride):
- Parker Hesperia California:
- Cameron New Bedford Massachusetts:
- Kingston Davenport Iowa:
- Charlie Carmel Indiana:
- Andrew St. George Utah:
- William Fargo North Dakota
- Declan Woodbridge New Jersey:
- Luka Lee's Summit Missouri:
- Zion Renton Washington:
- Wesley Edinburg Texas:
- Adam Boulder Colorado:
- Nathan Buckeye Arizona:
- Julian Green Bay Wisconsin:
- Luke Davie Florida:
- Gabriel Dearborn Michigan:
- I started losing my hair at 24. I felt miserable and ugly, and I left home only wearing a baseball cap. Propecia became the solution to this problem. I began the therapy in October 2021. As of now, my hair thickness is fully restored. I stopped wearing caps and have a trendy haircut like any average 25-year-old man.
- Propecia does miracles. For many years I’ve been trying all sorts of shampoos for hair loss and other cosmetic stuff to stop the hair loss. Only when I understood that I had to do something from the inside, I went to the doctor. He prescribed Propecia 1 mg daily. I’ve been on it for already nine months. The hair doesn’t fall out and looks much better.
- You should prepare yourself for the long battle. Propecia is awesome, but it can’t do miracles and grow you a head of hair overnight. It takes months to see any improvements. In my case, I’ve been waiting for four months to see any new hairs growing. Anyway, this time is definitely worth the result. My hair looks a million times better.
- I’ve been on Propecia for three months. There are no tremendous results yet, but I see the hair on my vertex getting thicker. The new hairs are sticking out, so I look a bit like a hedgehog, but it’s only temporary. Overall, I like what I see in the mirror. Hopefully, in a year, I will be able to share not only my impressions but also the “before” and “after” pics.
-My doctor warned me about the risks of tolerance and dependence, so I strictly followed her recommendations about the dosage and duration of treatment. After three months of treatment, I started reducing the dose from my typical 4 mg/day to 3 mg, then 2 mg, and so on. It was not easy for me, but I managed to step off without any withdrawal symptoms.
- To tell the truth, after four months of taking Propecia, I was about to give up the treatment. I saw no difference. But then my wife showed me the pre-treatment photos, and I was astonished by the result. Seeing myself in the mirror every day, I didn’t notice the changes. My advice: always take the “before” and “after” photos to know what you’ve achieved.
- I’m on 1 mg Propecia daily. I’ve been taking this drug for two years to stop hair loss and restore its thickness. As a long-term user of Propecia, I have to admit that I don’t have any significant side effects. The only thing that has changed is the amount of semen I ejaculate. Still, this issue didn’t affect my ability to have a baby.
- When I turned 34, I started noticing that the hair on my vertex was getting thinner. In 3 months, I could already see the scalp. That was too much for me. I got into depression and distanced myself from my family and friends. Then I saw an ad about Propecia, bought it, and started the treatment. In half a year, the scalp was no longer visible. Excellent result!
- Propecia changed me. In a good way. I’m 66, but I don’t feel old. Due to this drug, I have a thick and shiny head of hair, which makes me look at least 10 years younger. I’m single, and beautiful hair is the thing that helps me feel confident and handsome in the eyes of the ladies who want to get acquainted with me. The best drug ever!
- It’s only the third week of treatment with Propecia. There’s not a lot I can boast of, but I’ve got some results to share. After the first 10 days of treatment, I noticed fewer hairs on my brush. I don’t see any new hairs growing, but I understand that this process needs time. I don’t have any side effects, which is important too. As of now, I like what’s going on.
- My treatment with Propecia has been going on for already 16 months. I got used to taking this pill every morning, so I have no discomfort with that. If I can upload my “before” and “after” photos here, you’ll be astonished by the difference. I barely remember what my hair looked like a bit more than a year ago because now it looks gorgeous.
- Five years ago, I started taking Propecia. I didn’t hope to last so long in the treatment. Every day, looking in the mirror, I understand that all my efforts are not in vain. My hair has become much thicker. There are no bold areas on my vertex, and I look much younger compared to my pre-treatment photographs. Luckily, I don’t have a single side effect.
- It’s been my eighth week of treatment. My friends started asking me about my hair. They already see it has become thicker. I can’t express how happy and grateful I am for the chance to get my confidence back. Propecia changes lives, for sure. I see it from my own experience. If you ever hesitate about getting the treatment or not, go for it. You won’t regret it.
- Propecia has taken me out of the deep depression. No, it’s not an antidepressant, but this drug resolved the issue that made me fall into this condition. Due to Propecia, my self-confidence returned. I stopped losing hair, and it’s getting thicker week after week. I know it’s not the final result, so I’m looking forward to restoring my head of hair.
- I can’t imagine the situation where I’m buying a drug for hair loss treatment in our local pharmacy. Living in a small town, I’m sure everyone will know about this the following day. To keep my things private, I buy Propecia from domain.com. No awkward questions, no judging glances. Fast, convenient, and private – perfect for me.