Dental implants have revolutionalized tooth replacement, offering permanent results to all kinds of patients. Whether you are missing one tooth or all of your teeth, we have the solutions to give you a new, beautiful smile to last you a lifetime!
Glow Dental & Orthodontics proudly offers the very best dental implants in Dallas, TX. Get your permanent new smile from the dental office you know and trust!
Are Dental Implants Right For You?
The beauty of dental implants is that they offer permanent, healthy results for all kinds of people, from those missing just one tooth to those missing a mouthful of teeth.
If an oral injury, decay, advanced age, or illness has taken all of your teeth, you deserve replacements that function just as your natural teeth did. And, chances are, you are an excellent candidate for dental implants surgery. During your consultation, our dental implants dentists in Dallas will assess your case to determine which system will be best for you.
Benefits Of Dental Implants
Dental implants are currently the foremost tooth replacement solution on the market. Here's why:
- Designed to last a lifetime. Believe it or not, dental implants are made to last you the rest of your life. Other tooth replacement solutions, like dentures and bridges, could never make that claim.
- Boost your appearance. Don't let tooth loss steal away your self-confidence! Dental implants look and feel just like natural teeth - no one will ever know that your new smile isn't a natural one!
- Absolutely NO dietary restrictions. Dentures and bridges come with a long list of dietary restrictions, but tooth implants do not! Enjoy all the foods you love without the worry.
- No change to your oral care routine. Unlike dentures and bridges, dental implants are designed to be cared for just like natural teeth. This means they stay in your mouth while you sleep, eat, brush, and floss.
- Keep oral health intact. Did you know that tooth implants help stimulate bone growth in the jawbone?
How Does The Dental Implants Process Work?
Dental implants, also known as tooth implants, are manmade tooth roots that are implanted into the jawbone. After the initial surgery, they are topped with luminous dental crowns, perfectly mimicking the look and feel of natural teeth. Because a vast array of systems exist, your treatment plan will be determined by your own unique needs!
During your consultation with our dental implant specialists, we will take a series of digital x-rays and examine your mouth, gums, and jaw bone. It is then that our dentists will determine if preliminary procedures, like bone grafting, might be needed before your dental implants procedure.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Your tooth implants cost will depend on the following:
- The number of dental implants required
- The selected dental implant system/material
- If preliminary procedures, like bone grafting, are required prior to tooth implant placement
If you have dental insurance or Medicaid, out-of-pocket costs can be affected by your plan and the listed criteria as well.
At Glow Dental & Orthodontics, we make it easy to afford your dental implants. We accept a long list of PPO insurance plans, as well as Medicaid. We also provide discounts on cash payments and accept no-interest financing plans through CareCredit®.
Questions? Call today to speak with our friendly team!
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Glow Dental & Orthodontics Today!
Restore your smile with dental implants that will last you for life! Call today to schedule your consultation at our Dallas, TX dental implant center.
Se habla Español!